Business storytelling techniques to engage, captivate, and inspire
The Power of Storytelling
Effective stories stick: communicate company values and purpose, clarify and improve understanding, resolve conflicts, overcome objections, make the complex simple, and share experiences.
- Establish credibility.
- Build rapport and trust.
- Create emotional engagement and stickiness with you, your company, and your products.
- Illuminate how your company, product or service will add value to your stakeholder's lives.
- Humanize data, facts, or company benefits by showcasing real people in the real world.
- Identify customer's specific pain point, specific solution, and specific benefits.
- Increase employee engagement by sharing how employees fit into the larger company picture.
- Strengthen culture by sharing purpose and meaning of the company’s brand, vision, struggles, successes, etc.
- Increase potential for change management success by sharing vision for future and how company has overcome previous challenges.
What Participants Will Learn
What to Say
- A 7-step framework for crafting winning business stories.
- Craft compelling stories using a simple structure screenwriters use.
- Identify themes, craft soundbites, and create stickiness for maximum impact.
How to Say It
- Deliver with purpose and passion.
- Align your whole body, voice, and gestures to ensure authenticity.
- The power of pitch, pace, and pause.
- In person
- On site
- Trainer lead
- 1 Day (or more based on need)
- Up to 8 participants
Morning - What to Say
- Craft compelling business stories
- Learn to deliver
Afternoon - How to Say It
- Presence (body language, voice, gestures)
- Practical Simulation